Free Tasting Event at MDL Tomorrow

I only found out today about the free Spring Tasting Event that MDL on 95th & Antioch is putting on tomorrow. (I know, I know...slacking.) I don't have a lot of details, but here's what they've posted on their FB page:

Our Huge Spring Tasting Event is happening This Saturday from 1:00-4:00pm! We'll have 5 incredible beer tables to sample from, plus 8 wine tables and 6 liquor tables. What's even better- we are showcasing Patron, Boulevard, Tallgrass, Sierra Nevada and Malibu products. Bring your friends AND your tastebuds!

I haven't ever been to one of their tasting events, but it sounds pretty good. At least the price is right! I kind of doubt they'll have much in the way of special stuff, but you never know. Not too bad of a deal to get some free samples if you're in the area though. And seeing how it's supposed to be 80 degrees and sunny tomorrow, I might just be riding my bike down there to check it out. Just watch out for me on the roads as I swerve home...

Have any of you been to MDL's other tasting events? How were they?

Other Popular Posts on KC Beer Blog