Mad Men Premeire


I think I'm going to fix myself a Manhattan, sit down on my couch, enjoy the season premiere of "Mad Men" Sunday night then get drunk and disappear for a week. But, the KC Ad Club has a pretty great idea, throwing a premiere party at the Screenland. Your $10 admission will grant you access to 2 free Manhattans,some appetizers (hopefully authentic early 60's appetizers) and watch Mad Men on the big screen.

The only drawback (and you might not find it a drawback) is you will be watching a show about ad men with actual ad men. They might start talking about the inaccuracy of a TWA ad circa 1961 or just talk about advertising in general. God forbid a discussion on social media break out. I don't know if I could handle such a thing.

Long live Don Draper!

Other Popular Posts on KC Beer Blog