The Boulevard 30th Anniversary Party!







The Extra Pale Tap Handle

A BLVD Superfan showing off her T-Shirt with the BLVD Rep




I know I’m a little late getting this blog out, but I’ve been busy celebrating the dirty thirty with Boulevard. Unless you’ve been living without an internet connection or under a rock, you probably know that BLVD turned 30 years old this month. It just seems like yesterday we were blogging about their 21st Anniversary Ale, and a young Brett Myces was cherishing every delightful hoppy sip of the Extra Pale Ale I could find. Speaking of which, I think I still have a bottle in my basement hoard, maybe this is a good enough special occasion to finally drink it.
My last bottle of 21st Anniversary
Let’s not forget the delightfulness of their 25th Anniversary Collaboration with O’Dell Brewing. Now it’s time for 30 years and tomorrow, November 17th, is the special day. They have released their 30th Anniversary barrel aged ale a couple months ago and you can still find it at the brewery and other random spots around town. (I saw it at the Northland Costco this week) Don’t get me wrong, I appreciate a good barrel aged beer, but there is nothing better than the refreshing taste of a smooth Pale Ale and BLVD hit another home run with their 30th Anniversary Extra Pale Ale. The Extra Pale has been released around town, draft only, at your usual craft beer bars if you want to drink this AMAZING beer. You know I have a man crush for Sweetwater and their 420 Extra Pale Ale, but this BLVD version is just as good if not better. If you like their Pale Ale, you must get a taste of this beer before it is gone.

As I said, I’ve been celebrating with BLVD all month long, and what a party is has been. They have been having 30th Anniversary Parties all throughout town, and I have personally attended 7 of these glorious events and am planning on making it to another 8. At these parties you can get a taste of the Extra Pale Ale, and their representatives are giving out tons of swag ranging from a t-shirt, pint glass koozie, pint glass, stickers, bottle openers, etc. You can follow this link for the rest of their parties, but below is a quick summary as well.

November 19th: The Bar in Mission
November 20th: Harry’s Country Club and Flying Saucer
November 21st: Granfalloon, High Dive Lounge, Brewtop South, and Westport Ale House
November 26th: Tabard’s Ale House
November 30th: Kelly’s Westport Inn

One last note, tomorrow is the official 30th Birthday and at the beer hall from 11-2, they are having 30th Anniversary Bingo and 89 cent pours of BLVD Pale Ale. That is not a typo, this is real, 89 cent Pale Ales!!!!!!! They will only be open until 2, so arrive early and take an Uber, you won’t want to miss this party.

Cheers,
Brett A. Myces

The lucky wheel with all the swag

Another fan proudly displaying his koozie and shirt

My pour of the Extra Pale

Other Popular Posts on KC Beer Blog