Irish Style Evening

Today the Shlafly Extra Stout will hit some of the bigger Missouri liquor stores and is well worth picking up so you can do some damage Irish Style. I'm getting ready to put on my Southie Tuxedo to pick some ip with Irish style. I already have plans for my sixer tonight.

I'm going to throw darts at pictures of David Beckham while I drink my first bottle. Irish Style!

With the second bottle I'm going to punch a Protestant. Irish Style!

With the third bottle I'm going to punch a Catholic. Irish Style!

With the fourth bottle I'm going to do find a Scotsman and lift his kilt. Irish Style!

On the fifth bottle I'm going to watch "The Town" and root for the bank robbers. Irish Style!

After the sixth bottle I'm going to fall asleep in the street. Irish Style!

With the Schlafly Imperial Pilsner, Extra Stout and Cybil Stone (No. 15) still on shelves (if you see No. 15 make sure to add it to OnTapKC) you can make it a Schlafly weekend.

Other Popular Posts on KC Beer Blog