Monday, November 30, 2009

The Wait is Over

What better way to finish up Cyber Monday than with a big ol' bottle of BBQ? Luckily that will be possible with a little bit of detective work because Boulevard's Bourbon Barrel Quad will be in some stores today. The BBQ goes pretty quickly so you'll be wanting to pick some up this week.

Call it out in comments as you're finding the BBQ. It should be priced around $11.99/bottle. Later this week, Tank 7 should be hitting stores so this is going to be a good Boulevard week.

8 comments:

  1. Gomer's mid-town has it now, however I don't know how much it is selling for.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo! I'll be at my usual store right after work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. $12.99 at Gomer's on 99th and Holmes, in boxes across from the Boulevard shelf space when I was there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tipsy's in Mission has it. My husband bought us a case and they said they'd sold three cases before that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Does anyone have the info on who Matt Cherry or Jennifer Hardin are? They are involved in the upcoming Iron Brewer/Chef competition at Nara this next Tuesday? I dont know them, do they carry credit in the brewing world?

    ReplyDelete
  6. M. Ryan,
    I know Jennifer works at the Flying Saucer and was one of the girls who was supposed to start up the Dead Canary Brewery, I believe Matt is a home brewer and is affiliated with Nara.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Roeland Park Liquor (5010 Roe Blvd) has plenty of the BBQ. It looked like they had a case and a half by the register.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This batch of BBQ tastes nothing like the first batch. I feel terrible for recommending it to so many people without trying this years version.

    ReplyDelete