Great Divide Titan IPA

I'm going to let you, our dear readers, in on a little secret. I'm pretty sure no one will take advantage of this situation so it's not going to affect my happiness. I picked up a sixer of my favorite (or at least top 3) IPA, the Great Divide Titan IPA for $6.99. I'm pretty sure it's usually at least $7.99 and a bargain at that price.

I don't really want to write a review of the Titan IPA but I will say it's a very pretty orange color. The hops are plentiful but not overpowering and it's well balanced. The Titan IPA is just a great everyday beer. I'll even go out on a limb and say I would choose it to go to be my IPA representative in my perfect 6 pack.

Anyway, you can pick up the Titan IPA for $6.99 at Batson Liquor in Mission at Johnson and Nall (in the little mall by Lucky Brewgrille). It's a friendly little liquor store with a nice selection of beers and kind of a weird collection of employees.

Other Popular Posts on KC Beer Blog