Tuesday, March 4

Great Divide Titan IPA

I'm going to let you, our dear readers, in on a little secret. I'm pretty sure no one will take advantage of this situation so it's not going to affect my happiness. I picked up a sixer of my favorite (or at least top 3) IPA, the Great Divide Titan IPA for $6.99. I'm pretty sure it's usually at least $7.99 and a bargain at that price.

I don't really want to write a review of the Titan IPA but I will say it's a very pretty orange color. The hops are plentiful but not overpowering and it's well balanced. The Titan IPA is just a great everyday beer. I'll even go out on a limb and say I would choose it to go to be my IPA representative in my perfect 6 pack.

Anyway, you can pick up the Titan IPA for $6.99 at Batson Liquor in Mission at Johnson and Nall (in the little mall by Lucky Brewgrille). It's a friendly little liquor store with a nice selection of beers and kind of a weird collection of employees.

8 comments:

  1. Batson is one of my favorite beer stores! They sell practically anything you want to try by the bottle. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great deal! it is up to $9 a six-pack here in
    Austin. But so are a lot of IPA's these days. :-(

    ReplyDelete
  3. The only liquor store worth going to in Mission is Donz.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Donz is my least favorite liquor store in Mission. Donz is overpriced on everything I've ever bought there. Batson and Mission Liquors are the only acceptable choices in Mission.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Batson! My little local liquor store!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree, Titan is definitely a top 3 IPA and 6.99 is a damn good price. I wish I could find it that cheap in Lawerence.

    Next time you're on the wrong side of the border, pick up a sixer of Two Hearted from Bell's, my favorite IPA right now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Titan and I love Batson's! For those who don't know, on Mondays you get 10% off craft and imports.

    ReplyDelete
  8. On Tuesdays you get something like 13% off wine. I should have mentioned that.

    ReplyDelete