Aladdin's Martini Loft


How great does a martini loft sound? I wish I had one at the house. If I were to do that I would try to recreate the Martini Loft at the Aladdin at 1215 Wyandotte in downtown KC which I read about in last week's Pitch. The moment I read about it I made plans with Wes to go check it out. The loft overlooks the lobby and has nice window seats overlooking Barney Allis Plaza. A martini menu was easily had and the bartender was friendly, just what you want in a hotel lounge bartender. The loft has plenty of lounge seating, couches, club chairs and pub tables and even has a player piano, which I thought was a nice touch (although a white haired mustachioed piano player would have been welcome too). For all of the downtown livers and workers, the Martini Loft is a must see bar.

The happy hour specials are very hard to pass up especially Monday and Wednesday $2 Boulevard drafts. When you go mention us here at the KC Beer Blog.

Update: Happy hour items have been deleted. They have changed since this was posted and are subject to change every 3 months or so.


Other Popular Posts on KC Beer Blog