Thursday, October 20, 2011

Founders Here

Founders Breakfast Stout and Backwoods Bastard is hitting the back counters of the city's finest liquor purveyors this afternoon. Actually Breakfast Stout may be on the regular shelves as there appears to be quite a bit of it, but you'll probably have to ask for the Backwoods Bastard. These are only available in Missouri and should go pretty fast so you'd best be planning on a liquor store run this evening if you want some (especially the Backwoods Bastard).

9 comments:

  1. The Saucer is also tapping the only keg in KC of Founder's Harvest tonight at 7PM.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also The Riot Room has Breakfast Stout on tap.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As I write the taproom is serving Founders Harvest ale and Blushing Monk from the tap. I assume the Blushing Monk will go fast.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Royal and Lukas both had 1 4-pk limits on breakfast stout and it was behind the counter. Apparently more is coming later.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the Backwoods Bastard, but I'm not a big fan of the Breakfast Stout. Someone on Rate Beer said that Waldo Pizza had Backwoods Bastard, Blushing Monk and Harvest on tap.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Someone on Ratebeer? That is Kansas City's biggest craft beer nerd you are talking about.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Does he have a ring we can all kiss? He also commented above.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've just been kissing the Ink cover.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've got to say thanks for letting us know this came out. I bought 2 Breakfast Stouts and 1 Backwoods Bastard this morning at Gomer's LS. I just tried one of each after dinner tonight, and I'm pretty sure it's the best stout I've ever had (I didn't try the CBS obviously). And I'm sipping through Backwoods right now and loving it. THANKS!

    ReplyDelete