Ask a Mexican Logger

Just in time for Cinco de Mayo, Ska's Mexican Logger finally got approval in Missouri and is now hitting your favorite store's shelves. Now you won't have to drink Corona for the holiday. As if.

Mexican Logger is much like the Mexican beers you drank in high school but with a craft beer flair. I've heard good things, but it doesn't sound like something I'm that interested in. But, I used to think that about Pilsners and now I'm in love with a pilsner (Boulevard) and just had a great Imperial Pilsner (Abita SOS) that I was really looking forward to. So maybe Mexican Logger can bring me around to Vienna lagers, a long foregone style for me.

Like most other Ska beers, Mexican Logger is in the can so it's great for the backyard Cinco de Mayo fest or tailgating at The K.

Other Popular Posts on KC Beer Blog