Stone All Star

It is Stone Week and there are plenty of Stone events to get to. Having been to one already, I can tell you you'll want to see Greg Koch and drink a beer near him. But, there are places not having an event that have plenty of Stone beers. So, for all my people that hate crowds, like I do, I thought I'd point out All Star Pizza (6100 NW 63rd Terrace, KC, MO) has 9 Stone beers on tap; Levitation Ale, Pale Ale, IPA, Smoked Porter, Ruination IPA, Cali-Belgique IPA, Sublimely Self-Righteous Ale, Arrogant Bastard and Oaked Arrogant Bastard. Want to try them all in one night? All Star offers flights of beers as well so you should be able to get all 9 in over a pizza.

All Star has 30 beer taps, 26 of which are craft beers. So if you're not after a Stone beer, they should still have something good. So if you want to avoid the crowds and still enjoy new to KC Stone beers, All Star Pizza may be the place for you. Get a Cali-Belgique which was my favorite of the bunch.

Other Popular Posts on KC Beer Blog