Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Time to Dance


It's been a long wait, but the time is here. Boulevard's Harvest Dance Wheat Wine is on the distributor's trucks right now and getting delivered to your local liquor store today. You may want to call your favorite store to make sure they're getting their Boulevard delivery today before you drive over.

I'm not much of one for barleywines so I'm hoping the wheat wine is a little better. I've already decided it will be my Thanksgiving beer if I like it. From the reviews I've read I think I could have missed the pain of waiting but really don't want to miss the dance.

8 comments:

  1. I'm going to at least three liquor stores over lunch today to look for this beer

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will report back with Northland price points.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah if you're not much one for the hoppiness of American barleywines but like the warmth of the alcohol, you'll probably like the wheat wine. It's sweet & fruity. Lots of up-front tropical fruit flavor (mango, pineapple, banana) with a sweet grape finish. Interesting beer & would go perfect with cheesecake. mmm!

    ReplyDelete
  4. can't wait to try it, I'm a huge barley wine fan. they were $8.99 at Gomers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They were $7.59 at the Gomers in Lenexa. Bubbles on North Oak will have it tomorrow morning.

    ReplyDelete
  6. 7.99 at Northland Bubbles. They were opening the box as I came in today. I'm scoring a great trade for Deschutes Abyss for this guy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. $7.99 at Gomer's Midtown (on 11/18). Very tasty, liked it alot.

    ReplyDelete