Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Blog Housekeeping

As you probably read, The KC Beer Blog has added another contributing writer, Paul A. Ner. I've read and enjoyed Paul's blog, By The Pint, for a while now. I trust his taste, enjoy his writing and think that he's going to be real popular 'round here.

I felt we needed to do this so the KC Beer Blog can keep up with reporting on the KC beer scene, reviewing beers and bars and keep the posts to a near daily pace. With Wes gone to Seattle, Chimpotle unable to drink much beer since he was added and me busy with a job search, a void was created. Hopefully Paul will be able to fill that void and The KC Beer Blog will once again be KC's sixth best beer blog.

Now back to business.

7 comments:

  1. Right now I rank 15th in KC's beer blog scene. I hope to move to the top 10 one day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you ever considered have any special guest reporting by Wes Port from Seattle? It would be interested to hear what KC is missing since has a two city perspective. Wes Port?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, and look forward to your posts, Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Weston, KC is missing a lot that Seattle has, but Seattle's missing a lot that KC has. Different distribution, different market. You can read a lot about beer/trends we can't get in KC on beernews.org if you're interested on what we're missing. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Weston, Wes knows he can post anything he wants on here. Well, almost anything, no self photographed nudes or anything, those are best in emails anyway. But anything short of that he can post.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Illness and trying to reconcile a $40 million dollar account have kept me preoccupied lately. I will return soon with tales of beerfest and finally getting my damn saucer at the Saucer.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Paul A. Ner,

    I can't disagree with you more about Bob's 47, and Sam Adams Octoberfest sucks this year, but we agree on the Schlafly Export IPA and you are one damn prolific beer blooger. So, a tip 'o my hat to your liver!

    ReplyDelete