Monday, July 14, 2008

A Friendly Note from Boulevard

Hello Wes & Bull,

Boulevard Brewing Company is now the largest American-owned and operated brewery in the state of Missouri. The craft beer industry as a whole
continues to demonstrate strong growth while the rest of the industry remains relatively flat. We will continue to focus on what has made us successful over the years-making great beer and delivering it to thirsty
Midwesterners. Our beers are generally more flavorful than the light lager styles our friends at A-B have popularized, but if several new consumers decide to pick up and enjoy an Unfiltered Wheat Beer because of the sale it will definitely have a positive impact on our business.


Boulevard Brewing Company


  1. Bye A-B.

    I was born and raised on the east side of the state. I grew up on Bud. I even own A-B stock.

    As the years have gone by I have become more of a craft beer guy, but I always had some Bud around for the lawn mowing, etc.

    Not anymore. My stock is getting sold (at a profit, at least), and I'm investing in Red Hook and Pyramid. My disposable beer money is being transfered to craft beers and when I'm out to eat at a place with limited tap handles, its now Blvd over A-B.

    Nothing personal A-B, I don't drink Miller or Coors because they are foreign owned as well. I thank you A-B for a lifetime of cheap swill that has created some great memories, but its time for me to move on.