Friday, May 16, 2008

Jared Allen's Closing

This is as shocking as a dude with a drinking problem opening a bar in the first place. I say good riddance, I wasn't going to go there anyway.
Jared Allen is gone from Kansas City, and now so is his namesake restaurant and bar.

Jared Allen’s Sports Arena & Grill closed Wednesday, less than two weeks after working partner Chuck Tabor said he would stick with it and try to make it work.
Now maybe we can get a Derek Jeter's Taco Hole on Southwest Boulevard.

Also of note in the article, it seems that the Peanut downtown has lost their liquor license for 45 days for unlawful sale to an intoxicated person. I blame the hot pickle.

4 comments:

  1. HERE IS M Y DRUNKEN RANT...YOU GUYS NEED TO RESEARCH THINGS BEFORE YOU OPEN YOUR INFINITELY MUNDANE REVIEWS OF A PLACE.

    FIRST I WAS TOLD BY THE MGMNT THAT BASH RIPROCK IS ELLIE MAE CLAMPETT'S BOYFRIEND/ROCKSTAR, ANYWAY IT IS REALLY DASH RIPROCK.

    SO NO TIES TO FLINTSTONES IDIOTS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous, there's a shift button right underneath that caps lock key on your keyboard. Push that and all of your letters won't be capitalized. You may also want to do some research on how to comment, you should find the post to which you are referring and click on the "drunken rant" link. Those 2 things will really help you make your points in a better manner.

    Until you can perform those 2, I think fairly easy, tasks, I don't think your opinion of my reviews matters that much.

    That being said, I didn't realize Bash Riprock was Ellie Mae's boyfriend. In that case there should probably be some Beverly Hillbillies memorabilia because NO ONE knows or cares who Ellie Mae was dating in the '60's.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess some people are just passionate about TBH.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks a whole lot you guys, I got a call late last night asking if this was true & it really was my fault.

    ReplyDelete