Friday, April 18, 2008

UFC Fight at 810 Zone

Country Club Plaza

UFC Welterweight
Championship Fight
Matt Serra & Georges St. Pierre

Saturday 4/19

Fights start at 7 p.m.
w/ the championship bell ringing at 9 p.m.

We've got Total Knock-Out deals for you @ 810 Zone Plaza:

No Cover Charge

+ Food & Drink Specials worth fighting for!

Go ahead. Put ‘em up. On the Plaza.



  1. Ok so I'm not a big UFC fan, but I've seen them before. Was I the only one who spent two minutes trying to figure out where they could fit a ring at in that place?

    Ok, maybe I was...

  2. Nothing screams heterosexual like sweaty men in their underwear squatting all over each other.

    Pound enough of that Miller Lite and they might start looking like women, right before you pass out.

    I was at the 810 Zone last weekend. Our waitress left us wondering how she could possibly stay employed.

    I am pretty laid back and tolerant of servers that are less-than-average. But this woman was near aggressive with her "I could care less" attitude. I can understand a bad night, but this woman sounded like she wanted to reach out and strangle us when we were being very polite and patient.

    I'm sure your mileage will vary, and I am sure they have an excellent staff. But that night I saw nothing worth repeat business.

  3. Might want to let 810 know that the un-televised fights start at 7, the PPV doesn't start until 9 with the championship fight more like after 11PM.

    No need to sweat the details. I'd rather pay the $50 at my house than go to the Zone for this.