Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Flying Saucer Opening Monday

I can't wait, I can't wait, I can't wait! Flying Saucer Draught Emporium opens on Monday (video on the link) at 13th and Walnut. I'm going to be there. I will be purchasing my BeerKnurd card for $14. I can't wait for a great place to finally open in the Power and Light District. See you there.

Note: In the linked article there is a mention that the Mango Room has closed. I will miss it while it is gone. I will go to a new location when it opens.

5 comments:

  1. You won't be disappointed. It's a beer orgy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dammit dammit dammit!

    I am going to be in Boston on Monday.

    Dammit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I won’t be spending a dime in the PnL district as long as Cordish see’s fit to make suggestive threats on legal stationary. What may be good for PnL will end up being bad for every other bar district in town.

    The prices down there don’t help any. I can get drunk cheaper on the friggin Plaza…

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beergirl: Don't sweat it. If the buzz up there is anything like it was down here, the crush of the crowd will be unbearable on opening night. Wait a week, and then go on a night when you can actually find a table or couch to sit at.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So when is the official KC Beer Blog opening night party set to begin? And how can we circumvent the three beer a day max for the beer club?

    ReplyDelete