Blanc Burgers and Bottles

First off, The Making of a Foodie is a really great blog that doesn't get posted to enough. I'm always happy when there's a little 1 next to it's title in my Google Reader. When I was reading a post yesterday I found this little blurb.
I started with my friend and current foodie crush, Chef Josh Eans, from The Drop located on Martini Corner. Josh is also the culinary force behind their second location Blanc Burgers and Bottles which opens March 20 at 5 pm. Blanc Burgers and Bottles located at 419 Westport Rd. – between Starbuck’s and Blayney’s, features gourmet burgers and fries served in a seriously glamorous all white restaurant. They will also feature over 150 bottled beers. I can't wait to taste the burger love when these guys open their doors.

Seriously people, drop me an email when you hear of developments like this. 150 bottled beers and great burgers? Why am I only hearing of this now? I can't wait to go. Although, I said that about Chefburger and I skipped it again today, opting for Chipotle instead.

On a completely unrelated note, I have started a little fantasy baseball league. It should be very competitive and if you don't know baseball well you'll get beaten worse than the dude who told Chuck Norris that roundhouse kicks aren't the best way to solve a problem. If you're interested in joining, send me an email at bullevard73@gmail.com.

Other Popular Posts on KC Beer Blog