Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Vanilla Ice at McFaddens


I think Vanilla Ice is going to be at McFadden's Sports Saloon on Friday the 21st. It's not entirely clear from the image even though his nasty mug is plastered all over it. Maybe I'm just easily confused, but I can't imagine a business advertising Vanilla Ice is going to be in their bar. That horrible HORRIBLE song was a mainstay among the high school crowd when I was in high school, much to my dismay. I have absolutely no interest in VI 15 years after he was "popular" and I have almost less interest in McFadden's. But, here you go, if you're so inclined, enjoy the crap music at the crap taxpayer subsidized bar.

4 comments:

  1. Bwahahahaha! I was in 7th grade then. And a girl. I'm totally going.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yo VIP let's kick it

    Ice ice baby (x2)
    All right stop collaborate and listen
    Ice is back with my brand new invention
    Something grabs a hold of me tightly
    Flow like a harpoon daily and nightly
    Will it ever stop yo I don't know
    Turn off the lights and I'll glow
    To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal
    Light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle
    Dance go rush to the speaker that booms
    I'm killing your brain like a poisonous mushroom
    Deadly when I play a dope melody
    Anything less than the best is a felony
    Love it or leave it you better gain weight
    You better hit bull's eye the kid don't play
    If there was a problem yo I'll solve it
    Check out the hook while my DJ revolves it

    ReplyDelete
  3. I heard that he has changed up his gig these days. I think he is a more hardcore rock/rap combo these day.

    ReplyDelete