Tanner's Sports Bar and Grill

One of my all-time favorite sports bars is Tanner's in downtown K.C. I was first introduced to Tanner's Bar and Grill in Wichita back in my early college years, but it's since closed down. Kind of a shame, but not living there any longer makes me care much less.

As a resident of downtown K.C. however, I find myself enjoying the leisurely 0.8-mile walk to the restaurant to meet up with friends on an almost weekly basis. The bar is clean, its tap selection is fairly extensive and the menu is worthy of a positive note. One of my favorite weekly specials is the 1-4-$4 or 2-4-$7 burger deal on Wednesdays.

Tanner's a fun place to gather with friends and co-workers while you watch the Chiefs secure a spot in this year's Super Bowl…or not.

Find Tanner's in seven other KC-metro locations, as well as one in Omaha. See you at TANNER'S!

Downtown
1000 Broadway Street
Kansas City, MO 64105

816-471-8687

Other Popular Posts on KC Beer Blog