Coming Soon: Weekly Bar Buzz

So last week, Pat and I finally met each other. Over a few pints at Martin City Brewing Company we shared our ideas for this blog and the direction we would like to take it in. I think we both agree that while we hope that KC Beer Blog remains entertaining, we want it to be about Kansas City beer news above all else. We discussed Pat's post about the Lakeside Bucket List. It was a killer deal on craft beer, but by the time people read about it, it was too late for most of them to take advantage. As more area bars offer beer specials and rare keg tappings aimed at attracting craft beer drinkers, it is becoming more important than ever to be in the know. I hope that is something Pat and I can help with.

Our goal is to post a rundown of local craft beer specials and tapping events each week. If you work at a bar, restaurant, brewery, distributor or you're just a well informed beer drinker that would like to spread the word, please contact us with the location, date, time, and other pertinent information and we will happily share it with our readers. I am going to try to post every Tuesday, so please email me by Monday evening with your events for the week. Don't see your favorite bar listed in our posts? Tell them to contact me and I'll add their events for the week.

We will start this new feature next Tuesday, 12/20. Hope you enjoy it!

Other Popular Posts on KC Beer Blog