Stone Coming to Town

When I heard the news that Stone Brewing was looking to add Missouri to its distribution in 2011 it made me want to sing. Feel free to join along.

The Stone'll come out 
Tomorrow
Bet your bottom dollar 
That tomorrow 
There'll be Stone! 

Just thinkin' about
Tomorrow 
Clears away the cobwebs, 
And the sorrow 
'Til there's none! 

When I'm stuck a day 
That's gray, 
And lonely, 
I just stick out my chin 
And Grin, 
And Say, 
Oh! 

The Stone'll come out
Tomorrow 
So ya gotta hang on 
'Til tomorrow 
Come what may 
Tomorrow! Tomorrow!
I love ya Tomorrow! 
You're always
A day
A way! 

When the Vards go to another state that has Stone we always pick up some Arrogant Bastard and Ruination. It will be nice to get a shot at some of their special releases as well.

Other Popular Posts on KC Beer Blog