Here are the details on each event:
8/1 - Ruination Goes To 11
- $25 gets you a Ruination IPA pour, glass to keep and Ruination t-shirt.
- Showing of the movie Spinal Tap.
- Special tapping of Ruination 10th Anniversary.
8/8 - Arrogance is Here..We're Not Worthy
- $25 gets you an Arrogant Bastard pour, glass to keep and Arrogant Bastard t-shirt.
- Showing of Wayne's World 1 and 2.
- Rare tapping of Stone Double Bastard.
8/15 - Stone IPA's Excellent Adventure
- $25 gets you a Stone IPA pour, glass to keep and a Stone IPA t-shirt.
- Showing of Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure.
- Special tapping of Double Dry-Hopped Stone IPA.
8/29 - Over The Top Stone Summer Solstice Finale
- $30 gets you a pour of any featured Stone beer from the month, plus a glass to keep and t-shirt from that beer.
- Showing of Over The Top.
- Arm wrestling competition, with winner receiving the Stone Intercontinental Championship belt.
- Potential tapping of another rare Stone beer.
While we're on the subject of Stone, I'd also like to give a quick shout out to Nate Sellergren, the Missouri rep for Stone. He is currently raising money for charity as part of the 'Stone Dyehards For Charity'. As part of the fundraising, Nate will become a temporary mega-ginger and dye his hair bright red. Go check out his fundraising page, and throw a few dollars his way if you can to help him and some charities out.
Hope to see some of you (and maybe Alice Cooper) out at the Stone Month events, in the meantime I'll be doubling up on my weight training so I can break some wrists at the arm wrestling competition and earn the championship belt.