I Work For North Kansas City Beverage Co.

In December of 2011, I proudly became a regular contributor here at the KC Beer Blog.  In my first official post I told you that I worked for a local beer distributor.  At the time, I worked for Central States Beverage Company, Kansas City's largest beer distributor.  I didn't advertise that fact, but I didn't try to keep it a secret either.  I tried to do my best to bring you honest information and avoid sticky situations.  I spent most of my posts listing beer events in the Weekly Bar Buzz.  I also frequently wrote about Boulevard.  This is Kansas City after all and no brewery is more important in this town than Boulevard.  But at the time I did work for the company responsible for selling Boulevard in Kansas City and maybe I should have made that clear to everyone. 


So let's get this all out in the open.  I am a Craft Beer Account Manager at North Kansas City Beverage Company.  I sell craft beer throughout Kansas City, MO and you can see a list of my brands here.  I try to write about what's going on here in town, not tell you what beer you should drink.  But that doesn't mean I'll never write about the brands I represent and the least I could do is let you know that I sell them.


If you have any questions or concerns about this, please let me know.


Cheers,


Brad



Other Popular Posts on KC Beer Blog