Tumble into Fall

Sierra Nevada is replacing their fall seasonal, Anniversary Ale, with something called Tumbler Autumn Brown Ale. I'm not going to lie, this sounds delicious. I don't recall having feelings one way or the other for the Anniversary Ale and I'm quite a fan of brown ales. This counts as a big win for me.

Wort Hog was able to pick some up Thursday night at Gomer's in Lee's Summit. But, I didn't see it on Friday when I was at the Lukas in south KC. King's Liquor in Olathe (a pretty nice little store with pretty beer knowledgeable employees if you're ever out near Garmin, it's behind the QT on 151st) was expecting it last Thursday so they should have it by now.

I'm really looking forward to trying some Tumbler. If you see it anywhere let us know in comments.

Other Popular Posts on KC Beer Blog