Monday, November 9, 2009

Framboz In

The yearly holiday struggle has begun. No, not Christmas shopping or finding a good turkey. It's the annual Frambozen hunt.

As regular readers know, I loves me some raspberry beers and Frambozen is one of the best around and my favorite. Thanks to Rod_Leviathon I found out that Hy-Vee Wine and Spirits has about 6 cases of Frambozen left (after my purchase). I hope you didn't think I would tell you before I got me some. $9.99 a sixer is a little steep, but, truth be told I'd buy just as much at $12.99/sixer.

If you see Frambozen somewhere else let us know in comments with the prices. I think it might be a little more available this year simply because I don't think any stores even got 6 cases of Frambozen last year if they got any. You better get yours before Chimpotle buys up all the Frabozen in town again.


  1. The Saucer had Frambozen by the bottle Saturday night.

    Red X received 4 cases, were expecting 5, and I bought them out. The woman who runs their department said she thought KC only received a total of 32 cases.

  2. Gomer's midtown has at least a couple cases left at $9.99/6

  3. you were probably talking about the Hy-Vee at 77th and State Line, but I just returned from there and they had at least 3 1/2 cases left.

    picked one up for 9.99.

  4. saw some at Gomer's on Holmes for $9.99 in case you're still looking.

  5. I'm from up here in Omaha and love the stuff. I tried it for the first time last year when believe it or not Hy-Vee couldn't sell the stuff so they had it deeply discounted. This year our price is a little higher than yours at $11.99/6. To me, it isn't justified to buy at that price but maybe it won't sell again this year!!