Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Beer Shaped Sausage


Isn't America wonderful? Every want and need can be fulfilled. Even if you want a hunk of sausage (I believe only salami is available) that looks like your favorite beer. Alright, maybe not your favorite beer but at least your favorite mass produced beer. As an added bonus you can get a log of cheddar shaped like a beer mug. This is perfect for the beer soaked Christmas party season.

Thanks to Nate the Great for the tip. I do have one question though, am I supposed to eat the label?

6 comments:

  1. Why bother paying the lisencing fees to use the actual beer labels? The shape is where it's at.

    Very similar to which ever brand sells bowling pin shaped bottles at the bowling alley. I don't care what it is, I'm buying it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, somehow I don't think I'm getting one labeled with Boulevard Pale.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love everything about this product.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bought a couple as gifts. Perfect for that "I have no idea what they would want but I know they are drunks that like greasy food" friend...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beer bottle sausage looks great, but hmmm... what's that white stuff on top of the beer mug o' cheese?

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks like Peter Finch's hair piece...

    ReplyDelete